Date(s) - 05/21/16
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Don’t Get Left Behind!
Your website and social medial are major contributors to your organization’s success. Don’t let your competition outwit you because they know how to use these valuable tools and you don’t!
This no-nonsense course covers the basics that every business owner should know about websites in general (and WordPress in particular) as well as Social Media.
If you have have a WordPress website but not getting the maximum return on your investment, or if you are just getting started and not sure of what your website needs are, then you need to sign up for this course.
In this course, your will learn the following website basics and more:
- Website strategy
- Domain registration and website hosting
- Website content
- What you should have on your home page
- What other pages you should have
- The difference between a page, post and plug-in
- How to add a blog
- How to integrate Paypal
- How to sell your books and products
- How to add and change the sliders
- How to change the menu navigation
- How to install and use plug-ins
- How to add photos and properly align them
- How to embed YouTube video
- How to add SEO
- How to integrate Social Media in your website and other advertising platforms
- How to make your website government-friendly to help get contracts
- How to add some really cool features using plug-ins
Social Media Strategy
If you feel like you are on the outside looking in when it comes to social media, then this class will help you understand how social media works and why it is too important to ignore.
In this class you will learn how to put your social media networks to work by mastering the following:
- How to select which networks to join
- How to set up your networks with branding and the right amount of privacy
- How to create your business page
- How to develop content for your networks that gets you noticed
- How to engage with others and draw them into your circle
- How to monitor your competition
- How to come up in Google searches
- How to use a #hashtag
- How to develop a schedule for your activities
- How to determine which efficiency tools to use
- How to measure your effectiveness using KPI’s (key performance indicators)
- How to put your social media networks to work
- How to make sure your website is ready for social media attention
Who Should Attend
- Business Owners
- Office Managers
- WordPress Website Owners
- Unsatisfied Website Owners
- Social Media Newbies
- Government Contractors
- Radio Personalities
- Insurance Agents
- Tax Preparers
- Educators and Speakers
- Anyone Who Wants to Be More Technologically Savvy
- Anyone Interested in Web Design as a Profession
Don’t miss this important webinar which will be conducted by marketing and web guru, Robert Gatewood, MBA. This class, which has been made affordable as a webinar, would otherwise cost hundreds of dollars.
NEED A DOMAIN OR WORDPRESS HOSTING ACCOUNT?
Gatewood is offering 15% off its already-low-priced domains and WordPress hosting accounts. Enter code WEBSOCIAL and “See Cart for details.” Click here to set up your FREE Gatewood web account and/or to order!