The Money Zone is a weekly radio show about Money, Business, Accounting, and Tax-Saving Tips and many other real-life happenings around the globe that involve entrepreneurship. The purpose of “The Money Zone With Folasade” is to inform, educate, and ultimately motivate start-ups and small businesses to succeed. The Money Zone is specifically geared towards helping business owners manage their businesses for success, identify and prioritize their financial goals, and understand the IRS tax rules and regulations to maximize their bottom line. Be with us in this week episode to received tips and nuggets in managing your small business. The next episode will be on Thursday at 12 pm ETD on July 27, 2017.
We have a very special guest “Austin Godsey” who is also A serial Entrepreneur, International Speaker, and Top Marketing Earner.
- 26 years old / went to 13 schools in 12 years without graduating high school
- 3 warrants for my arrest and homeless living in car with 8-month pregnant girlfriend when I got introduced to entrepreneurship
- CEO of Global Visionariez, built GV to 2.3 million in revenue per month and active team of 15,000 customers
- On BusinessForHome hit top 105 earners in the world in MLM
- Out of 150,000,000 people, Godsey was making $160,000 monthly
- Company he was affiliated with crashed and had to rebuild from scratch — now at 3,700 active customers and $650,000 in revenue
- Currently a chairman in his company making $60,000 a month
- Traveled to over 10 countries the past 8 months
- Spoke in front of well over 15,000 people the past 18 months
- 6 figure trader in the foreign exchange markets
- CMO and co owner of InstaFame which has 700 current active paying clients
Accounting with Folasade is having a live event this coming 5th of August 2017, below are the details:
Title: Master your Books. Master your Profits. No more Broken Businesses
Where: 1300 Mercantile Lane Largo, MD 20774
When: August 5, 2017
Time: 11am to 3pm, ETD
Bookkeeping and Accounting can really be a blur but keeping accurate and precise financials records is necessary if you ultimately want financial freedom. You will learn how to set up your Quickbooks in a manner where you will see the financial health of your business.
This workshop is intended for current business owners and managers and for anyone thinking about opening a business.
Investing for your business can really take you to the next level. This your chance to “Understand accounting/bookkeeping practices for small business”. Know the basics of bookkeeping. Your bean team and their roles in your business and much, much more. So join now on this live event “Master your Books. Master your Profits. No more Broken Businesses” to build your business. Click here to Join Now!
And you can subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter to receive more about managing your business.